Monday, November 24, 2014

This is the reason we teach them Bible verses....

Today after nap-time, one of the kids asked if they could do the 24-piece puzzles that I have on my shelf.  I hadn't broken these out yet, and since they were all being good and fairly quiet, it seemed a good time.  I figured out who wanted to do them (six of the eight kids still in the classroom), and split them into two groups.  At first one of the groups was having trouble working together, and right as I was about to step in I heard one of the kids in the group say, "Hey guys, 'Be ye kind, one unto another,' Ephesians 4:26."

Now, he was six verses off (Ephesians 4:32, "and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."), but talk about applying what he had learned! I was quite proud of him.  They proceeded to work together well after that, so that made me happy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment