Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Break!

Well, Thanksgiving break has begun (woohoo!), and I have a smashing headache (boo!).  (Btw, I'm adding in my own reactions, just so I don't feel so lonely if none of you comment)

Today was mildly crazy.  We had a Thanksgiving "dinner" (at noon), where parents and relatives were invited to come eat with their children.  It was good.  And crazy.  Several of my kids' parents couldn't make it, which was mildly sad, but they didn't seem to mind too much.  I sat with them and we had a good time.

The ibuprofen has kicked in now (Yay! for ibuprofen!).

Tomorrow Ellie and I are heading to the parent's house, after doing lots of errands in Rolla and Salem.  I get to go to the chiropractor, which I am looking forward to.

I have a feeling that there is more planned for this week than I know about.  Kind of sad, since I really need to relax.  Oh well, I'm sure I'll find times to sleep.

Happy Thanksgiving break, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment