Wednesday, January 29, 2014

More Quilled Earrings

So, posting once a week on here is going to be difficult.  I did well the first two weeks, posting several times, but these last two I've been dragging my feet.  Eventually I need to decide what I want this blog to be about.

Here are a few more of my quilling designs for now:
 I call these ones Gossamer Wings, due to their delicate look.  I'm not hugely fond of them.
 These I designed in a mostly last minute panic.  I was at Camp David, and had been planning on teaching some of the campers how to quill some earrings.  I had thought there would be between 1 and 2 hours, so had planned a design accordingly, but then was told the day before that it was only a half hour.  So that evening I sat in the back of the staff area and designed some new earrings that would take approximately that much  time.
 These ones are super simple, but I like their elegance.  And the mug is cool too.
And, these.  I love these earrings.  I'm surprised I haven't made myself a pair yet, but I'm sure I will someday.  Actually, they are a bit too modern to fit into my wardrobe, but aren't they fun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment