Friday, May 10, 2013

Billboards

While on our trip out to Georgia I was constantly drafting blog posts in my mind.  Pretty much anytime I was thinking through something, I was wording it how I would for a blog post.  It seems to be getting into my head.

That being said, I don't really have anything to write about at the moment.  Oh, except for a billboard I saw in Georgia.  But before I tell you what the billboard said, I need to prepare your thinking.

First of all, let's say I treat a group of kids with ice cream cones.  Or ice cream sandwiches, you choose.

But then someone tells me that ice cream cones aren't healthy, so they treat most of the kids with balloons.

And now the billboard: "We treat the most kids with broken bones in the state of Georgia."

Let's just say it hit me wrong.  And I hope my little exercise ensured that it hit you wrong too.  If it didn't, I apologize to you for trying to make you take a perfectly grammatically correct statement (as far as I can tell) incorrectly.  It isn't their fault I assume the worst.

Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment