Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good morning!

It is actually evening, but I won't get too technical about this.  Welcome to my blog: for now it is an assignment blog, but eventually it will probably become my blog, if that makes sense.

So, about me.  I am a college student (hence this assignment) getting a degree in elementary education (hence my being in this class).  I'm 20 years old, currently, and gradually becoming older.  Other than school, my life is spent knitting, quilling, reading, spending time with my family, and various other activities (unfortunately including wasting time on the computer).  My family consists of my parents, two brothers and two sisters.  My older brother is married, has three boys, and he and his wife are expecting a girl in August. 

I shall return to this blog when I am in a more loquacious state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment