Saturday, January 5, 2013

Quilling: How I got started



When I was 14 my parents sent me to a craft weekend as my birthday gift.  When signing up, Mom helped me pick out things because I wasn't quite sure what all of the crafts were.  We came across quilling and Mom told me that I would enjoy it, though from the description I was a little doubtful.  Twirling bits of paper?  It just didn't sound appealing.  Little did I know how amazing quilling can be.

Over the last 7 years I have developed quite a bit in my quilling.  I started designing earrings a few years back and I have loved the ability to picture something and then create it.  I have also played about a bit with 3d quilling, creating a living-room scene, a sewing machine, and a few other freestanding items.

On this blog I will post several entries with pictures, descriptions and prices attached.  Contact me if you would like to make an order or if you have any questions.  My email address is Chava.April@gmail.com, though I'll make sure that information is somewhere handy on the blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment